Raise your hand if you like chocolate…ok and now raise your hand if you just can’t seem to walk away from a plate of delicious chocolate peppermint brownies during the holidays.
We thought so and you know why? Because we feel the same way! Which is why we love this recipe for grain-free, gluten free, extra delicious Peppermint Brownies.
Eating chocolate – specifically raw cacao can be incredibly beneficial for your health but there is a big difference between the highly processed cocoa you typically find in the grocery store and raw cacao.
We put together this peppermint brownie recipe for you as part of the many super awesome bonuses you get when you purchase the DIY Cleanse before the end of the year (December 31, 2015) and we wanted to give you a little sneak peak into one of the many delicious and good for you recipes that come in our Healthy Holiday Cookbook.
Want to know what other great bonuses you get?
The DIY Cleanse Includes:
- DIY Cleanse Workbook +
- Easy to Follow Recipes +Shopping Lists +
- Done for You Meal Plan
- BONUS Private Facebook Group with weekly Q&A
- BONUS Recipe Book, Meal Plan and Shopping List to use after the cleanse
- EXTRA AWESOME BONUS #1 Delicious healthy holiday treats cookbook
- EXTRA AWESOME BONUS #2 DIY Beauty Product Guide to make for your friends
- EXTRA AWESOME BONUS #3 Secrets to maintaining your waistline during the holidays.
We think it’s pretty sweet but we’ll let you be the judge of that. You’ll get access to all the materials right away and we’ll ALL begin the cleanse on January 4th.
So, are you in? We hope so.
In the meantime, let’s get to that brownie recipe, shall we?
1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
2 large eggs
1/4 cup raw cacoa powder – get it here.
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup maple syrup (or coconut sugar)
1/3 cup coconut oil (or grass-fed butter)
½ teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
4 drops Peppermint essential oil
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (or use cacao nibs). We love these from Enjoy Life.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients, except for chocolate chips, in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour into greased 8×8-inch pan and top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool and cut into pieces.
Note: Because these are so delicious, I suggest making a double batch, and freezing half.
With love and chocolate,