Who this is for:
- Someone who is looking to eat healthier, save time & money when shopping and who feels intimidated shopping at a natural foods store
- This is for someone who needs a little kick in the butt to prep and cook foods that are healthy
- Someone who wants to be more organized when it comes to planning, shopping and cooking for their family
Who this is NOT for:
- Someone who feels 100% confident shopping at a natural foods store
- Someone who knows exactly what they should be eating everyday
- Someone who has a personal chef
You need this bad (like yesterday) because…
- Because you dread grocery shopping
- Because you are tired of going to the store multiple times a week
- Because you spend too much money eating out
- Because you are gaining weight and losing energy
- Because you throw away a lot of food
- Because cooking every single night is overwhelming
- Because you are confused about what it means to eat “healthy”
- Because whenever you think about what’s for dinner you get overwhelmed, frustrated and end up at your nearest fast casual restaurant
- You wish you had a food fairy to just do it for you
- You are bored and uninspired with the food you cook now
Answer the question “what’s for dinner” with confidence and never feel intimidated in a natural food store again.
So, why me and why my tour?
I have been exactly where you are right now.
Grocery shopping multiple times a week, buying the same things and then throwing away so much that it made me sick.
I often thought it was easier just to eat out! Or worse – buy pre-made lunches and dinners that just needed to be re-heated.
And I didn’t have time to cook. I worked 50+ hours a week and let’s face it – I was tired and the last thing I wanted to do at the end of a long workday was work more.
Couple that with the fact that I was 100% confused about what “eating healthy” looked like for me.
Should I give up dairy? Go gluten free? What about Vegan? Oh! Paleo sounds fun – you can eat bacon! What does natural mean? What is Non-GMO? Organic? Is all of this a crock of sh*t?
It’s enough to make your head spin and then pop off.
I always dreamed of shopping at Whole Foods Market – it is the mecca of healthy eating – but I never thought I could afford it…how can you possibly shop at a place that people regularly refer to it as Whole Paycheck?
It wasn’t until I got a job at Whole Foods that my perspective shifted – dramatically.
When you spend 40 hours a week IN a grocery store you learn a thing or two. You get VERY acquainted with dietary needs, food trends and labeling.
So I perfected my meal planning techniques. I got curious about different ingredients and I spent years honing my cook once, eat several times skills.
And I also got very, very comfortable in a grocery store… and I want to share all of my insider secrets with you.
Oh and by the way – did I also mention that I am a Functional Nutritionist and Certified Holistic Health Coach? That comes in handy too. 😉